Posted on October 4, 2013, in Belief, good faith, Gratitude, How do you define success?, Inspiration, Living life to the fullest, metaphor, modern faith, progressive christianity, spirit and tagged christianity, church, god, Jesus, Religion and Spirituality, Trinity United Ottawa, United Church of Canada, why go to church. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Writer, laughing thinker, miner of inspirational insights, sports fan, and community volunteer
". . . never wait for science to give us permission to do the uncommon." ~Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Follow Science and Story on WordPress.com
Tell me your stories. Send me a message at:
I love it when people share my posts, but please respect the copyright and give me the credit. Thank you!
©2017 Arlene Smith
- RT @TuesWithLaurie: “Whatever you are not changing, you are choosing.” —Laurie Buchanan, PhD https://t.co/E6lhVGXyjB 1 day ago
- The CanWrite agent panel w/ Carolyn Forde, Martha Webb & Meagan Beadle. https://t.co/siIEIa5U7N 2 days ago
- The Seven Grandfathers Teachings scienceandstory.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/the… https://t.co/047aeUSliR 5 days ago
- This says Father's Day for me. :) twitter.com/Montreal_Expos… 1 week ago
- Bam! Lessons from a child scienceandstory.wordpress.com/2017/05/16/bam… 1 month ago
- Arlene Smith Arlene Somerton Smith Art Belief Book Review Christmas stories Environment Fundamentalism good faith Gratitude How do you define success? Inspiration Just for Fun life Living life to the fullest metaphor modern faith nature Nostalgia outreach Poetry progressive christianity quote religion science spirit spirituality story taking care of our planet writing
Best blogs from the past
Blogs I Follow