Posted on July 12, 2013, in good faith, Inspiration, Living life to the fullest, metaphor, story and tagged ancient wisdom, coconut time, coconut tree, coconuts, hurry up, Time management, zit. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Writer, laughing thinker, miner of inspirational insights, sports fan, and community volunteer
". . . never wait for science to give us permission to do the uncommon." ~Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Follow Science and Story on WordPress.com
Tell me your stories. Send me a message at:
I love it when people share my posts, but please respect the copyright and give me the credit. Thank you!
©2017 Arlene Smith
- Bunnies beat dragons scienceandstory.wordpress.com/2017/08/01/bun… https://t.co/G4HDQks9SG 2 weeks ago
- Baseball: A guilty pleasure scienceandstory.wordpress.com/2017/07/25/bas… https://t.co/gHX6hdSKC0 3 weeks ago
- Following the urge to be artists, or how we can astonish ourselves scienceandstory.wordpress.com/2017/07/18/fol… https://t.co/x19NbJYzfP 4 weeks ago
- The never-ending story scienceandstory.wordpress.com/2017/07/11/the… 1 month ago
- #champcity Sun working it's way out at the Ottawa Champions game. Happy Canada Day. 1 month ago
- Arlene Smith Arlene Somerton Smith Art Belief Book Review Christmas stories Environment Fundamentalism good faith Gratitude How do you define success? Inspiration Just for Fun life Living life to the fullest metaphor modern faith nature Nostalgia outreach Poetry progressive christianity quote religion science spirit spirituality story taking care of our planet writing
Best blogs from the past
Blogs I Follow