Posted on September 28, 2012, in Belief, good faith, Inspiration, Living life to the fullest, modern faith, progressive christianity, quote, science, spirit and tagged Buddhist saying, faith, ken wilber, Kilimanjaro, marco morelli, Mount, mount kilimanjaro, quote, terry patten, vacation. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Writer, laughing thinker, miner of inspirational insights, sports fan, and community volunteer
". . . never wait for science to give us permission to do the uncommon." ~Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Follow Science and Story on WordPress.com
Tell me your stories. Send me a message at:
I love it when people share my posts, but please respect the copyright and give me the credit. Thank you!
©2017 Arlene Smith
- The love in a name scienceandstory.wordpress.com/2018/04/17/the… https://t.co/QKsb9alYMO 2 days ago
- Surprise memory, surprise visits scienceandstory.wordpress.com/2018/04/10/sur… https://t.co/0JMF1rs0mh 1 week ago
- Put a happy face on it scienceandstory.wordpress.com/2018/04/03/put… https://t.co/ell7BFQYax 2 weeks ago
- The weight and clutter of beliefs we carry scienceandstory.wordpress.com/2018/03/20/the… https://t.co/Dypmu17hnN 1 month ago
- Our responsibility not to be thoughtless jerks scienceandstory.wordpress.com/2018/03/13/our… https://t.co/Jpe86hCyOm 1 month ago
- Arlene Smith Arlene Somerton Smith Art Belief Book Review Christmas stories Environment Fundamentalism good faith Gratitude How do you define success? Inspiration Just for Fun life Living life to the fullest metaphor modern faith nature Nostalgia outreach Poetry progressive christianity quote religion science spirit spirituality story taking care of our planet writing
Best blogs from the past
Blogs I Follow