Posted on May 22, 2012, in good faith, Inspiration, Living life to the fullest, metaphor, modern faith, progressive christianity, spirit and tagged faith and perseverance, famous biblical passages, Jesus, John 2:1-11, lasting marriage, marriage experts, save the best for last, water into wine, wedding, wedding feast at Cana. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Writer, laughing thinker, miner of inspirational insights, sports fan, and community volunteer
". . . never wait for science to give us permission to do the uncommon." ~Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Follow Science and Story on WordPress.com
Tell me your stories. Send me a message at:
I love it when people share my posts, but please respect the copyright and give me the credit. Thank you!
©2018 Arlene Smith
- Canada and America: Sharing feelings scienceandstory.wordpress.com/2018/07/17/can… https://t.co/oyCoZOJZ2F 5 days ago
- An open letter to Doug Ford ontariouccministers.org via @wordpressdotcom 5 days ago
- RT @SciTechMuseum: It’s the world’s biggest display of LEGO® art, incredible works reproducing famous paintings, sculptures–even a giant t-… 6 days ago
- It’s a beautiful day for baseball. @OttawaChampions #BeAChampion https://t.co/LvHh5tRHke 1 week ago
- Christmas in July: Unexpected gifts scienceandstory.wordpress.com/2018/07/10/chr… https://t.co/ZbsA3Pu77d 1 week ago
- Arlene Smith Arlene Somerton Smith Art Belief Book Review Christmas stories Environment Fundamentalism good faith Gratitude How do you define success? Inspiration Just for Fun life Living life to the fullest metaphor modern faith nature Nostalgia outreach Poetry progressive christianity quote religion science spirit spirituality story taking care of our planet writing
Best blogs from the past