Posted on March 13, 2012, in Belief, Fundamentalism, good faith, metaphor, religion, science and tagged Bible, creationism, evolution, The Butler Act, the Scopes trial. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Writer, laughing thinker, miner of inspirational insights, sports fan, and community volunteer
". . . never wait for science to give us permission to do the uncommon." ~Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Follow Science and Story on WordPress.com
Tell me your stories. Send me a message at:
I love it when people share my posts, but please respect the copyright and give me the credit. Thank you!
©2017 Arlene Smith
- The Public - Official Trailer (2018) HD youtu.be/HF2NOf3EkgE via @YouTube 3 days ago
- Yellow submarine: Faith in what we cannot see scienceandstory.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/yel… https://t.co/TyrTfuUi6E 5 days ago
- I want to live like Jane too scienceandstory.wordpress.com/2017/11/28/i-w… 2 weeks ago
- Thank you: Fair and softly goes far scienceandstory.wordpress.com/2017/11/21/tha… 3 weeks ago
- Meals to remember scienceandstory.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/mea… https://t.co/ZMkKACWZYT 1 month ago
- Arlene Smith Arlene Somerton Smith Art Belief Book Review Christmas stories Environment Fundamentalism good faith Gratitude How do you define success? Inspiration Just for Fun life Living life to the fullest metaphor modern faith nature Nostalgia outreach Poetry progressive christianity quote religion science spirit spirituality story taking care of our planet writing
Best blogs from the past
Blogs I Follow